We are looking for experienced engineers to join our team
Eyr is a leading Norwegian technology company that develops products and services to help people who need health services in a fast, easy and safe way. With us, doctors and technologists work shoulder to shoulder to offer the best possible solutions. Among other things, we have developed a scalable video solution that makes the meeting between patient and doctor playfully easy, both before, during and after a consultation. Eyr was the first in Norway to offer video consultation on the app in 2016, and has since helped over 140,000 patients! We have solid Norwegian and international investors behind us and have great ambitions for the future.
In a short time, we have grown rapidly and now have over 40 employees. We have just moved into new nice premises in the center of Oslo that are tailored to us and the needs we have for focused and undisturbed work. Now we are looking to add even more skilled developers who can help make our products even better.
Do you want to be part of growing in a completely unique technology company and contribute to better health for everyone?
Senior Frontend Developer
In Eyr, you will primarily work with our growing platform for digital health services, including the mobile and web app that allows our users to talk to health professionals via video. You will work closely with an interdisciplinary team, and be absolutely central to our product development. We are looking for a senior developer who can work with our React-native mobile client, as well as with good opportunities to work with Elm components for our web application, Elixir backend and everything in between.
- Development and architecture of the application for patients on mobile / web
- Development and architecture of the application for doctors on web
- Translate business cases to workable solutions that can be delivered to production
- Help define and plan our technical architecture and roadmap for our digital platform in cooperation with the rest of the technical team
Technology we use
We care deeply about good user experiences, security, compliance and code stability and use functional programming paradigms and languages to develop tools such as encryption, real-time communication with WebRTC, messaging, file sharing and web forms that all meet the requirements for storing health information.
We have a strong cultural focus on things that make devs' lives better day-to-day—things like testing, being kind & helpful to one another, code reviews that are valuable for both parties, continual improvement in our processes, etc.
Our technology stack today includes but is not limited to;
- React + React Native + Kotlin/Swift
- Figma + Storybook
- GraphQL + Apollo + Absinthe
- Phoenix + Elixir + Erlang
- Postgres + ELK
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Passion for building cross-platform scalable software
- Good communicator, able to translate complex technical matters to different stakeholders
- Ability to thrive and foster a culture of excellence and continuous learning and improvement by sharing knowledge
- Experience with JS, React, RN, Java/Kotlin, Swift or Elixir is desirable
- Probably >5 years of experience in a senior engineering role working with relevant technology, but this is not a hard requirement
... bonus points for
- Norwegian, Danish or Swedish language skills
- Github profile with relevant (or not) projects
- Volunteer work
- Leadership experience
- Open source contributions
Who are you?
- Passionate, dedicated, structured and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy working closely with data science leads, engineering and product managers to translate business use cases to workable solutions that can be delivered to production
- You have been working on development for a while, and are comfortable taking ownership and working in a complicated code base with many dependencies
- Good at communicating and like to discuss your way to the best solutions
- Committed, motivated and want to contribute to our mutual success
What do we offer?
In Eyr, we offer the opportunity to influence the direction of a digital health tech company in rapid growth. Early-employee stock options, competitive salary, excellent benefits and a highly collaborative work environment.
Join us in building the health services of the future!